VA loans were created to help veterans finance the purchase of their homes with favorable loan terms. For the purpose of the VA program, "veteran" includes active duty service personnel and certain categories of spouses. Like FHA loans, the federal government insures VA loans, or guarantees VA approved lending institutions against loss from default on qualifying loans.
- Fixed Rate Loans and Temporary Buy-downs
- Available for detached 1-unit dwellings, eligible condos and PUD's
- Properties must meet VA guidelines and be inspected by VA-approved appraisers
- Subject to loan limit set by VA. Contact us for current limits in your area
- One time mortgage insurance fee is typically charged, which may be financed if the total loan amount does not exceed the loan limits set by VA
- No prepayment penalty
- No reserve requirements at closing
- No down payment required
- Out-of-pocket expenses may be gifted, typically from relatives
- Only eligible veterans and their spouses occupying the subject property may be co-borrowers or co-signers
- Seller may contribute a maximum of 4% of the lower of the sales price or the appraised value
Giving Back to Those Who've Given
Founded in 2005, Camp Patriot is a 5-star non-profit with a mission to thank wounded and disabled veterans. The camp is offered at no cost to veterans. For each funded VA loan, Mann Mortgage makes a contribution to the camp and the wounded vets they help.
If you're interested in securing a home loan tailored for your unique needs, Mann Mortgage can help you make it happen. Please contact us today or apply online in less than 10 minutes using the secure online application below.
Get Started in Less Than 10 Minutes
Get pre-approved with our online mortgage application. It's simple, fast & secure!